UPPCL Recruitment 2019 | Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited 2018 Recruitment Notification | Download UP Power Corporation Limited Application Form Online
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 : Aspiring candidates looking for the Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity,soon the UPPCL is going to release UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2019 online for filling various vacant posts of Junior Engineer Trainee,Stenographer (Grade-III).Every year the UPPCL provide employment news for all freshers and experienced candidates in the organization,interested aspirants can visit the official website and go through the UPPCL Careers apply for the specified vacant posts on or before last date,before applying candidates are advised to check out their eligibility criteria.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Highlights
Name of the organization : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited ( UPPCL)
Post name : Junior Engineer Trainee,Stenographer (Grade-III),Office Assistant(III)
No of vacancies : 2236 (Expected)
Application Mode : Online
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Official Website : www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Jobs 2019 – Apply Online
Job Seekers looking for the Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity.As soon as UPPCL Application Form 2018 candidates can fill and submit the application form on or before last date,aspiring candidates are advised to download the official notification from official website and read carefully all the instructions provided in the notification,if you satisfies UPPCL Eligibility Criteria 2019 you can apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2018.
More Details of UPPCL Recruitment 2019
The organization is going to hire for the following vacant posts
- Stenographer (Grade III)
- Office Assistant (Grade III)
- Junior Engineer Trainee
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:-
- Starting date of Application Form : to be update soon
- End date of Application Form : to be informed soon
- Access of Admit Card/Hall Ticket/ : to be announced soon
- UPPCL Exam 2019 Date : to be notified soon
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria :-
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University & Hindi Typing speed of minimum 30 wpm for Office Assistant (Grade-III), Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University & Hindi Stenography speed of 60 wpm with Hindi Typing speed of 30 wpm for Stenographer (Grade-III).
Age Limit & Relaxation :-
The applying candidate’s minimum age should be 21 Years and maximum age should be 40 Years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be provisional as per UPPCL organization rules and norms.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:-
Applied candidates will be selected for the specified post as per the selection procedure allotted by the UPPCL. The selection process comprises of following steps
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Stenography Test
Steps for Applying UPPCL Recruitment 2019 : Online
- Visit the official website of UPPCL @ www.uppcl.org
- Go through UPPCL Careers tab
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next press on “Apply Online”
- Now fill online UPPCL Application Form 2019 in accurate manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re verify your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
UPPCL Exam Application Fees:-
After applying for the UPPCL Exam 2019 candidates need to pay their application as categorized for different categories,candidates can pay the application fees in online mode only.
- Aspirants belonging to General & OBC Candidates need to pay : Rs.1000/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Candidates need to pay : Rs.700/-
- Applicants belonging to PWD Candidates need to pay : Rs.10/-
Apply Online : www.uppcl.org
The above info is provided only for reference purpose for more details visit the official website.If you have any doubts regarding this topic comment us below,we will reach you soon with possible answer.