SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – Apply for the Latest Staff Selection Commission jobs 2018
Staff Selection Commission has released the notification of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019. For the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts it is very good news. After the authorized notification is out. Job seekers are requested to apply online for the specified posts on or before due date. Interested aspirants can get the more updates of SSC Job Vacancy such as SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Notification, Eligibility Criteria,Selection procedure, Online Application Form in the content provided below on this page. Visit the authorized website ssconline.nic.in to fill and submit online application form.
Description About Staff Selection Commission (SSC) :-
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established on 4th November 1975. It is the well-reputed organization under the Government of India which is responsible for recruiting the talented candidates for various jobs in different departments of Indian Government and its Subordinate Offices. The authority conducts various online and offline examination likes CGL, CHSL, Stenographer, LDC, UDC, Clerk and other. SSC’s much-awaited SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 will be published soon.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :-
SSC Steno Group C & D Notification Declaration : to be update soon
SSC Steno 2019 Application Form starts : to be update soon
Last date to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment : to be update soon
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 Release date : to be update soon
SSC Stenographer Tier-I Exam Date 2019 : to be update soon
SSC Stenographer Tier – I Result 2019 Declaration : to be update soon
SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Date : to be update soon
Final Result Declaration Date : Update soon
Latest SSC Jobs 2019 Updates
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria :-
Before applying for the SSC Steno Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam candidates must check out the eligibility criteria specified in the recruitment notification. Once you find yourself eligible for the SSC Jobs move to the forward step.
Education Criteria :-
Aspirants must have completed 12th Standard or equivalent degree from well recognized Board or university.
Age Limit :-
The age of applicants should be between 18 to 27 years old as on 1.8.2018. (Applicants born not before the date of 2nd August 1990 and not later than 1st August 1999). Relaxation in age will be offer as per government rules and regulation.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Selection Procedure :-
Candidates applied for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 will be selected on the basis of performance of Written test followed by the Skill Test. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
How to Apply for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 | Steno Group ‘C’ & ‘D’Online Registration
- Candidates first should visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Registration
- Fill all the details in the One Time Registration Form carefully.
- Enroll all the details like personal,professional and communication details in the form and
- click on the submit button
- After successfully, completion of your registration you will get registration ID and
- password details on your phone or email id.
- If you are already registered candidate then there is no need of registration OTR form
- directly go with login option and enter your registration ID and password.
- Click on the apply button and download the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 official notification page.
- Read all the information and specifications published in the notification,if you feel you satisfy the all the requirements then go to next step i,e Filling and submission of Online Application Form
SSC Stenographer Online Application Form 2019
- Fill the application form with all the required information carefully and attach your scanned photograph and signature.
- After that, applicants just need to pay application fees online.
- The information filled in by him/her earlier, at the registration time, photo process, will
- automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form.
- Now check the complete filled form at once and then submit the application form.
- Save the copy of the application for in your computer and take print out.
Staff Selection Commission Steno Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ Application Fees.
- Applicants need to pay Rs.100/- only through online. Application Form will be accepted through online mode @ ssconline.nic.in
- Candidates belonging to SC,Ex-Servicemen,Person with disability and Women need not pay any application fees.
SSC Steno Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam Syllabus
After applying candidates need to start their preparation as their is huge competition among the competitors for central govt jobs. To crack the exam applicants must have perfect preparation plans before appearing for the exam candidates must download the SSC Stenographer Group ‘C’ & ‘D’Syllabus 2019 which will be available on the official website. To make your preparation much more efficient download all the solved SSC Stenographer Previous Questions Papers, Model Papers and Important topics and practice well this helps you in scoring good marks.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- In the Stenographer exam there will be one written test and skill test in Stenography.
- The written question papers consist of three section like – General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension, General intelligence and reasoning etc.
- The question papers consist of total 200 question and time duration to solve the question papers will 2 hours.
- Total question papers will be 200 marks for 200 question. Each question carry one marks.
- Those applicants who have qualified in the written exam they will be called for the skill test in stenography.
- The SSC will decide the minimum qualifying marks of the written exam.
- In the stenographer exam there will be the provision of negative marking.
- For every wrong answer candidates are going to lose 0.25 marks.
- Be conscious while answering the question and select appropriate correct answer
|Subject Name||No of Questions|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019
Candidates applied successfully for the specified posts will be waiting for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Admit Card which is mandatory document to be carried along with on the day of the exam to the examination venue. Without Admit Card of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 no candidates will be allowed to write the exam. So before appearing for the exam candidates must download the admit card available on the official website.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Cut Off Marks
Cut-Off Marks of SSC Steno group C & D is the minimal marks required by using the candidate as a way to qualify the examination. SSC Stenographer cut-Off Marks will be quickly launched after the assertion of written end result. candidates could be ranked on the premise of the advantage listing generated. The reliable listing cut-off marks for numerous classes could be released via the authority soon after the examination.
SSC Stenographer Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ Results 2019
After completing SSC Steno Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam 2019 applicants will be waiting for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Results 2019. The declaration of exam will be done after few months of examination process,the results of exam will be published on the official website of Staff Selection Commission. The enlisted students in the final result will be declared selected in for the post of Stenographer.
Note:- The above info is provided only for reference purpose,get more details on official website.Visit ibpsblog.in regularly for more updates.