SBI Clerk 2019 | State Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 | SBI Clerk Notification 2019
SBI Clerk 2019 : The State Bank Of India recently released the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019, candidates looking for the SBI Jobs can use this golden opportunity, every year State Bank Of India provides huge Employment News for the young stars as soon as the SBI Clerk 2019 Notification is released candidates can apply for the specified post of Clerical Cadres in various branches of SBI across India. Get more details of SBI Clerk Application Form 2019,SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria,SBI Clerk Application Fees in the content provided below.
After formal notification is out candidates need to register online and fill the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2019.The interested candidates for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre should rush immediately to fill and submit the Application Form of SBI Clerk 2019.The steps were taken by SBI following revision of the list of official regional languages of some states wherein several official regional languages have been added.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Highlights
- Name of the Organization : State Bank Of India
- Reputed name : SBI
- Post name : SBI Clerk
- Category : SBI Clerk 2019
- Job Location : Across India
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
More Details of SBI Clerk 2019:-
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019:
SBI Clerk 2019 Educational Qualification:
For Junior Associates : Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
For Junior Agricultural Associates : Candidates must have Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute.
The candidates who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that,if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination.Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD must be on or before 2018.
SBI Clerk 2019 Age Limit & Relaxation Details
The candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and maximum 28 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as given below.The candidates are advised to check SBI Clerk Age Relaxation 2018 given below.
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC /ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||05 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to max.age of 50 years)|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates.|
SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form
- Candidates need to register themselves by visiting the official website www.sbi.co.in
- The candidates are required to register themselves online for SBI Clerk 2019 which the active window is available above on this page
- Provide the details correctly in the blank fields. All the details entered by the applicants must be authentic and they will be required to provide the proof for the same at the later stage
- Applicants must not leave any field blank
- Candidates who are not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered
- Candidates must keep in mind that they will not be required to make any changes in their application form after the final submission
- Once all the details required are filled in the SBI Clerk Application Form 2019, kindly “SAVE” the data
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional
- Once the candidate has ensured that all the details have been filled correctly then he/she must make the payment of the requisite fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application
- On successful transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. However, you do not need to send the same to the Bank.
- On unsuccessful or transaction of fee payment, candidates must register again and make the payment online.
SBI Clerk 2019 Selection Process:
Candidates applied for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 will be selected on the basis of performance in SBI Clerk Selection Process organized by the State Bank Of India. The selection process comprises of Prelims exam followed by the Mains exam candidates qualified in the prelims exam will be called for the Mains exam followed by the Personal Interview. The SBI Clerk Preliminary exam 2019 will have 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs) from English, reasoning and numerical ability. While, SBI Mains Exam 2019 will have 200 questions to be answered in 02 hours and 40 minutes. The detail of SBI Clerk Exam Pattern Syllabus 2019 like number of questions, subjects, marking scheme and syllabus is given below.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|S no||Section name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|S no||Section name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General English||40||40||35 min|
|2||Reasoning Ability & Computer Awareness||50||60||45 min|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|4||General /Financial||50||50||35 min|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 min|
SBI Clerk 2019 Admit Card
Candidates applied for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 before appearing in the exam without admit card no candidates will be allowed to write the exam,candidates can download the hall ticket 10 days or 15 days prior to the exam,hall ticket act as entry ticket.The admit card contains all details like name of the exam,candidate’s name,time and date of the exam,photograph and signature of the candidate.
SBI Clerk Result 2019
The SBI Clerk 2019 final result has been based on the marks obtained in mains examination (Phase-II). While preparing SBI Clerk Result 2019, the marks obtained in the preliminary examination (Phase-I) will not be added or considered for the final merit list. Final selection of candidates for SBI Clerk 2019 has been made on the basis of candidates’ performance in the test (main examination).