IBPS RRB Apply Online 2018 – Application form
To submit a IBPS RRB Application form 2018, first candidates require to understand the online registration process. IBPS RRB apply online 2018 process involves 3 easy steps and they mentioned and explained very clearly below.
- Step #1. Filling the IBPS RRB application form with your basic details
- Step #2. Uploading the photograph and signature
- Step #3. Payment of application fee using a debit/credit card.
IBPS RRB online registration of application form submission likely to be started in the month of September 2018. Eligible aspirants should apply online at www.ibps.in by registering themselves, then submitting an application form and finally paying the fee. Check the complete procedure given below to submit your IBPS RRB application form and the last date for online registration.
Registration fee of IBPS RRB Application form
- SC/ST/PWD/XS – Rs: 100
- All Others – Rs : 600
Aspirants must pay intimation charges of IBPS RRB application fee (officer and office assistant vacancies) while applying online for the exam. SBI RRB online payment for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates is Rs: 100 only. On the other hand, for all others (General and OBC candidates) it’s Rs: 600 .
|2||General and OBC||Rs. 600|
How to Submit IBPS RRB Application form 2018
- Candidates requires to register their application by entering their basic information in the IBPS RRB online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down or grab these credentials from their Email ID’s.
- Candidates can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Upload your scanned photograph image and signature stored on your computer.
- Click on final submit button to pay application fee.
- Candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the IBPS RRB application form 2018.
- Applicant can made payment by Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets by providing required details.
- After successful completion of fee payment, e-print and application form will generated.
- To take a print of your filled IBPS RRB application form, simply login and click on e-print button.
IBPS RRB 2018 Apply Online Schedule
|IBPS RRB 2018 Apply online Details||Dates (tentatively)|
|Starting date of IBPS RRB application form||September 2018|
|Last date for registration of application||October 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||October 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||September – October 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||October 2018|
Dates to note to apply online for IBPS RRB office assistant and officer exams given in the following table. Know more about the complete schedule of IBPS RRB 2018 application form submission, including the last date to print filled application. Usually on the last date of IBPS rrb application form submission, many aspirants try to make online payments, sometimes they will face server down issues due to huge traffic to ibps website.
Recently IBPS RRB Notification 2018 released for the following office assistant and officer posts by institute of banking and personnel selection. Eligible and interested aspirants require to submit an application form to appear in the IBPS RRB exam 2018.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Officer Scale-I
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)
- Officer Scale-III
Make sure to submit your IBPS RRB online application form before the last date. Online registration is very simple process and it contains various options like uploading photograph, signature and making payment using online payment gateways.
The candidates use their registration number and password to download IBPS RRB admit card, to check the result, to take a print of the application form, etc. Forgot your registration number and password?, simply get those details from your registered Email ID. IBPS RRB admit card will available exclusively on the www.ibps.in before 10 days of the exam date.
Photo and Signature Requirements
The candidates photograph and signature must have the following file sizes and dimensions. Refer the following table to crop your photo in exact dimensions as per requirements and minimize the image size.
|Scanned item||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
Your photo must measure 200 x 230 pixels (preferred). Make sure the size of photo file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb. Passport photos must be in color with a plain white or off white backdrop. The most recent photo, taken in the last 6 months is highly preferred.
Aspirants have to sign on white paper with black ink pen and make sure the same signature does match at the time of taking the exam. The preferred dimensions of signature file are 140 x 60 pixels in size of file 10 kb – 20 kb.
IBPS online registration and application form
|Sr. No||Exam Name||Application form|
|1||IBPS PO Application form 2018||Apply Online|
|2||IBPS Clerk Application form 2018||Apply Online|
|3||IBPS RRB Application form 2018||Apply Online|
|4||IBPS SO Application form 2018||Apply Online|
|5||SBI PO Application form 2018||Apply Online|
|6||SBI Clerk Application form 2018||Apply Online|