How to Easily Submit IBPS PO Application form 2018
Applying online for IBPS PO 2018 exam is pretty simple and this whole process typically takes 10-15 minutes. Submission of IBPS PO application form 2018 in online involves 3 main steps. They are
Step #1. Scan your most recent photograph & signature and save it on the computer.
Step #2. Select new registration to fill and submit the IBPS PO application form details.
Step #3. Made payment through inbuilt integrated online payment gateways.
Read all instructions carefully before applying online and make sure you meet the latest eligibility conditions to submit a application form.
IBPS PO 2018 Online Registration Schedule
Find out the complete schedule of IBPS PO 2018 application form submission, including the last date to print filled application. Candidates are advised to submit their online application forms before the last date to avoid the rush on final day and server issues.
|IBPS PO 2018 Apply online Details||Dates (tentatively)|
|Starting date of IBPS PO application form||July 2018|
|Last date for registration of application||August 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||August 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||July – August 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||August 2018|
Photo and Signature Requirements
Applicant’s photo and signature must have the following sizes and dimensions.
|Scanned item||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
Your photo must measure 200 x 230 pixels (preferred). Make sure the size of photo file should be between 20 kb–50 kb. Passport photos must be in color with a plain white or off white backdrop. The most recent photo, taken in the last 6 months is highly preferred.
Aspirants have to sign on white paper with black ink pen and make sure the same signature does match at the time of taking the exam. The preferred dimensions of signature file are 140 x 60 pixels in size of file 10 kb – 20 kb.
IBPS PO Application fee Details
|2||General and OBC||Rs. 600|
Candidates must pay intimation charges of IBPS PO application fee while applying online for the exam. SBI PO online payment for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates is Rs: 100 only. On the other hand, for all others (General and OBC candidates) it’s Rs: 600 .
How to Submit IBPS PO Application form 2018
- Aspirants should first scan their photograph and signature as per given sizes and dimensions (refer above table) to meet requirements.
- Visit the institute of Banking and Personnel Selection official website www.ibps.in than select “ CWE PO/MT VII” section.
- Click on the IBPS PO application form link, then select new registration link.
- Fill online registration of IBPS PO application form with your basic details, save and submit data.
- System/Server will generate registration number and password, note down these details.
- Reopen filled application form data with your login credentials and edit IBPS PO application form , if needed.
- candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the IBPS PO application form 2017.
- Applicant can made payment by Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing required details.
- After successful completion of fee payment, e-print and application form will generated.
- To take a print of your filled IBPS PO application form, simply login and click on e-print button.
After submission of application form, without wasting the time start preparation with the latest IBPS PO syllabus 2018 for preliminary and main examinations. Expected IBPS PO cut off marks for prelims exam would be around 42 marks for open category candidates.
you must work hard to reach IBPS PO cut off marks in 2018 with proper preparation and strategies. Applicant require to clear IBPS PO preliminary examination, main examination and Interview by reaching cutoffs in each stage.