All the queries of ASSAM CEE 2019 such as Tentative Schedules, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria ,Exam Dates,Exam Pattern .To get detail information about above given read following post.
ASSAM CEE is the name of Engineering Entrance Examination through which aspirants like you who are interested to join in the professional undergraduate (UG) courses in the B.Tech/B.E degree programs during the session of 2019-20.This is the Exam conducted under the authority of Dibrugarh University,Assam.ASSAM CEE 2019 is the offline mode exam.Allotments shall be done purely on the basis of merit and hence every candidate must strive to perform his best in the examination to strengthen the chances of final admission.
ASSAM CEE 2019 EXAM SUMMARY:
- Name of the Exam : ASSAM CEE
- Abbreviation of ASSAM CEE : ASSAM COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2019
- Authority of Examination : Dibrugarh University,Assam
- Courses offered : B.Tech/B.E
- Exam type : State
- Exam level : UG(UNDER GRADUATE)
- Exam mode : OFFLINE
ASSAM CEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria :-
Before applying for ASSAM CEE 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam one should check the eligibility criteria and satisfy the criteria without fail.The following are the some of the conditions to be satisfied.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam.
- He must be mentally, morally, and physically fit.
- His age must be not less and more than 17 and 21 years respectively.
- He must have passed in class XII or equivalent examination without any grace marks. The subjects in which the candidate must have passed are Physics, Math, English, and Chemistry. Minimum percentage aggregate required in the qualification exam is 50% (40% for ST and 45% for SC).
ASSAM CEE 2019 Application Form :-
After satisfying the all above criteria without any fail one has to proceed for another steps i.e Filling and submitting the Application Form
STEP 1 : The candidates who are looking for the application form can find the application through online only
STEP 2 : One can find the application the application form in the official website : www.ceemedu.org.
STEP 3 : To register for the Exam one has to fill the application form correctly without any mistakes by providing all the details like personal and educational
- PERSONAL DETAILS : Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Category, Father’s name, Mother’s name, and Gender.
- EDUCATIONAL DETAILS :Previous qualifying exam board, Previous Pass year, and Percentage or CGPA
STEP 4 : Other details like Communication(mobile number, landline number, email ID, and residential address)should be provided.
ASSAM CEE 2019 Tentative or Important Dates :-
- ASSAM CEE Application availability : to be update later
- Beginning of ASSAM CEE Application Submission : to be update later
- Last date of ASSAM CEE 2019 Submission : to be update later
- ASSAM CEE Admit Cards Availability : to be update later
- ASSAM CEE Exam will be held on : to be update later
Exam Pattern of ASSAM CEE 2019 :-
- Duration of each section of the exam is 2 hours.
- Number of questions per section is 100.
- Type of questions are in the form of MCQS (Multiple Choice Questions).
- For every correct answer, 1 mark would be allotted.
- No marks would be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Syllabus of the exam – NCERT prescribed textbooks.
ASSAM CEE 2019 Result :-
- Candidates can check the result of the examination in the online mode.
- The candidates who qualify the exam would be called for counselling and seat allotment process, schedule of which would be issued later on the official website of the exam i.e www.ceemedu.org (or) www.dibru.ac.in.
- In the result, marks obtained in each section as well as aggregate can be checked to see the qualification status. To screen and delimit the number of candidates, cutoff would be applied on the exam score.
- Those who are able to score marks more than the cutoff or equal to it would be called for counselling.