AP PGECET 2019 Notification Application form Exam date
Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Test is commonly know as AP PGECET 2019.This is the Common Entrance Test conducted to the contenders who completed their Under Graduation successfully in B.Tech/B.E/B.pharmacy.To the candidates who are interested to get admissions in post graduation in Andhra pradesh some of the details of AP PGECET 2019 like Notifications,Application Form,Eligibility criteria,Exam Pattern are provided.
AP PGECET is a state level test conducted under the authority of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of A.P State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE).This is the test conducted to candidates to get admission into post graduation courses like M.Tech/M.E/M.Pharmacy.The candidates who appeared for GATE/GPAT need not to appear for this test as they are admitted based on their GATE/GPAT scoring.
Regional Exam Centers Of AP PGECET :
There are five regional exam centers of AP PGECET in Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGECET 2019 Important Dates:
- Notification will be commenced on : to be update later
- online appliation availability starts : to be update later
- Last date of application submission : to be update late
- Release of Admit card : to be update later
- Date of AP PGECET Exam on : to be update later
Eligibility Criteria Of AP PGECET 2019 :
- Contenders should have Indian Nationalty.
- Contenders have Andhra Pradesh domicile.
- They must have passed B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case candidate belonging to reserved category)
- Contenders who have appeared for GATE are not eligible to appear for this exam.
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form:
The candidates can get the application form either from the AP online centre or from the official website of the AP PGECET. Firstly, a candidate has to make the payment then, he/she will be able to fill the form. Follow the following steps to complete the application form:
- After visiting the form online from the official webiste , the candidate will be able to view the application form.
- Now fill all the relevant details required in the form.
- Enter all your academic and personal details in the form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature carefully in the prescribed space.
- Click on ‘agree’ button before submitting the form.
- After the completion and submission of the form, a unique registration id is generated. Keep this registration ID for future reference as it will be used at the time of downloading admit card and view the score.
- As the candidates click on ‘Confirm’ button, a confirmation SMS has been sent to your mail id and the mail also contains the copy of the filled application form.
- for more details of AP PGECET 2019
Convener, AP PGECET
1st Floor, Administrative Building,
JNT University Kakinada,
Kakinada – 533003
- The AP PGECET exam pattern will be in MCQS(Multiple Choice Questions).
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours span.
- Exam question paper will consistsof 120 questions.
For more details of AP PGECET 2019 visit official website :http://www.appgecet.org